Tuesday 12 May 2009

New Blog

Welcome to my new blog.

Those of you who have read my old blog will notice we have relocated. The old blog is still there http://blog.simonhoward.net/

I have tried to transfer all the content onto hear and should get it all on here soon. But this will be our permanent home now! :). The blog has been a little quiet for the last few days. I have been incredibly busy this last week. Dont worry I will be posting all about over the next few days.

I hope you like the new look to the blog. I will be updating the details and hopefully get loads more info on here for you. We also have a new look to www.simonhward.net with loads more changes planned. Check out the new homepage image below. There is also a couple of new videos on the new shoots page and portfolio pages. Go and check them out.






No comments:

Post a Comment