Friday 15 May 2009

Ultra Fit Vol.19 No.4







Well guys in Ultra Fit Again this month VOL 19 NO 4 its on news stands now. 3 Pages demonstrating an arm workout. Haha just want to point out tht crop of an arm is not mine will post you a pick of mine another time. This months Ultra Fit also features my friend Danielle Levy on the cover. Danielle featured in our last Model Show on LA Muscle Tv.
Few other things. My legs are agony from yesterdays workout, could barely do cardio today. Weighed in at 81.5kg my weight seems to fluctuate quite at bit. My eating has been a touch odd this week. Basically got alot of bannanas and salmon on special offer so having slamon for my lunch and dinner, and bannanas are making my morning and post training carbs lol. Off for a chinese tomorrow night so if I dont get a blog done tomorrow have a great weekend everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment